In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen zwave range extenders . We would recommend using Z-Wave Hub Range Extender – Aeotec Range Extender 7 – Improves Performance and Range of Your Z-Wave Hub – SmartThings, Hubitat, Alarm.com, Ring, and More – Gen7 (One Pack) as it is a high-quality product
Top 10 best zwave range extenders review:
Z-Wave Hub Range Extender - Aeotec Range Extender 7 - Improves Performance and Range of Your Z-Wave Hub - SmartThings, Hubitat, Alarm.com, Ring, and More - Gen7 (One Pack)
- WIRELESS ZWAVE REPEATER- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave / Z-wave Plus devices. 250% further wireless range
- 50% FASTER Z-WAVE COMMUNICATION- Built upon Aeotec’s unique Gen7 hardware and firmware stack, stable performance, achieving seamless automation
- SECURITY 2 SYSTEM COMPATIBLE- This particularly means it can amplify and repeat signals from security focussed devices, including door locks and smoke sensors
- SMARTSTART QR CODE- Simplest possible device installation. Compatible with Zwave hub including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Easy as plug and play. Start your smart home here. Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC12-19080007
Aeotec Range Extender 6, Zwave Extender, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, 2 Pack
- [Zwave Extender] Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- [Zwave Repeater] Z-Wave repeater amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Z-Wave extender. Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus repeater
2 used from $20.78
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Technology, White, Repeater/Range Extender
3 used from $21.70
- Z-WAVE PLUS CERTIFIED: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink
- VOICE CONTROL: works with Alexa (Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- CONTROL: Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- LEVITON: Making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited .
- SMART: Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
Z-Wave Plus Outlet, Mini Plug in Socket, Z-Wave Hub Required, Built-in Repeater/Range Extender, Overcurrent Protection, Work with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, Google Assistant, FCC Listed(MP21Z)
- Remote and Voice control: A large range of types of load are supported to be controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices. Hands-free voice control by Alexa like: “Alexa, turn on the coffee maker”. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want. Overcurrent protection, when the loading is over 10A, the device wil turn off!
- Timer and schedule: Control lights and applications to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain time of the day to meet your needs and reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life.
- Mini Z-Wave Outlets: Mini size design makes it portable and you can make the most of your wall outlets. Control your home applications with 10A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances.
- Z-Wave Hub Required: This Z-Wave outlet smart plug is compatible with Samsung Smart Things, the Wink Hub, and all certified Z-Wave gateways. ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz. FCC & ETL listed.
- Easy to Setup – No wiring required. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features.
UltraPro Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Switch, In-Wall White Paddle | Repeater Range Extender | ZWave Hub Required - Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible, 39351
3 used from $24.77
- FULL RANGE DIMMING – Give your space the perfect amount of light with the ability to customize the brightness levels from 0 to 100%. Works ONLY with dimmable bulbs and lamps.
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS AND OTHER DEVICES – Schedule timed events for connected devices. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote. Switch can be operated manually.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) - Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB - Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, Ring, SmartThings, Wink, HomeSeer, Fibaro, Trane, Nexia, ADT, Vera, and more.
- IN-WALL INSTALLATION WITH HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED) – Replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes. Includes a blue LED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room. Wall plate is NOT included.
UltraPro Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch, In-Wall White Paddles Built-In Repeater Range Extender ZWave Hub Required - Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible, 39348
4 used from $23.98
- Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- SimpleWire – Auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Switch upgrade – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Plug, Built-in Zwave Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink- ZW39
- Hassle-free Operation-Plug the smart outlet in, control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Adjust brightness level from 10-100%- Manual & Remote Control,come on or turn off via a schedule, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Plug and Play- The wall plug adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes. Z-Wave Plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device and hub sold separately). Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Nexia, Vera, Connect and Iris.
- Once plugged in, the Wall Plug acts as a signal repeater that strengthens Z-Wave signals and boosts connectivity between hub and devices. NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required- sold separately!
JASCO Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer Plug, 1 Polarized Outlet, Full Dimming, Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 28166 , White
3 used from $16.93
- Wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable table or floor lamp - Customizes lighting output and creates the perfect ambiance for any room.
- Control and dim from anywhere, at any time with a smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control. Full-Range Dimmability: cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required; Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Space-saving design does not block second outlet or obstruct furniture placement.
- Alexa Compatible - Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately).
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, Wink, Zwave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Ready, White, 47336
3 used from $30.45
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE - Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation = and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wall plate not included. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Top zwave range extenders brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the zwave range extenders from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the zwave range extenders I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
What is the best zwave range extenders?
The best zwave range extenders is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Z-Wave Hub Range Extender – Aeotec Range Extender 7 – Improves Performance and Range of Your Z-Wave Hub – SmartThings, Hubitat, Alarm.com, Ring, and More – Gen7 (One Pack)
Are there any good deals on zwave range extenders?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best zwave range extenders and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest zwave range extenders?
Although most of the cheaper zwave range extenders do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on UltraPro Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch, In-Wall White Paddles Built-In Repeater Range Extender ZWave Hub Required – Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible, 39348
Where can I buy the zwave range extenders?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best zwave range extenders
We hope you liked the zwave range extenderss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,