This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 22 rifle scopes . We would recommend using Barska AC10380 Plinker-22 Scope 3-9×32 30/30 Reticle with Rings , Black as it is our top pick for you
Top 10 best 22 rifle scopes review:
Barska AC10380 Plinker-22 Scope 3-9x32 30/30 Reticle with Rings , Black
- 【Precision Engineered Scope】BARKSA Plinker-22 Scope is engineered specifically for your .22 rifles and rimfires to provide striking performance.
- 【High Performance Aiming】3-9x magnification scope features 1/4 MOA click adjustments for precision accuracy.
- 【Easy and Simple Targeting】The scope comes with 30/30 crosshair reticle for easy targeting, ideal for any type of shooting. The scope is parallax free at 100 yards, making it easy to target at closer range.
- 【Impressive Viewing Design】The scope comes with fully coated optics, providing impressive viewing clarity.
- 【Robust Construction】The scope is built with extra-rigid construction, being waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof. Tube diameter 1".
BSA Optics 22-39X40AOWRTB Sweet 22 AO 3X-9X 40mm Rifle Scope
- BSA Sweet . 22 AO Rifle Scope
- 3 ballistically calibrated turrets for 36gr, 38gr, and 40 gr cartridges
- Adjustable objective, fully coated lenses, 30/30 reticle and 2 pc. dovetail rings
- Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof.
- Matte black finish.
NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm Scope, ZeroStop .250 MOA Illuminated Moar Reticle (C434)
- BROAD MAGNIFICATION - 5.5-22 Nightforce NXS models provide a broad magnification range, excellent eye relief, and 100 MOA of elevation travel
- IDEAL FOR LARGE CALIBERS - The Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 attributes is superbly suited to the heavy .50 BMG and can achieve outstanding performance and accuracy in ranges beyond a mile in distance
- SLIM PROFILE - The slim profile of the NXS 5.5-22 x 56 hunting scope makes it easily adaptable to a wide range of mounting systems
- SUPERB RESOLUTION - Its superb resolution at high magnification opens an entirely new world of extended range shooting for the accomplished marksman; nightforce shooters are now accurately reaching to 2000 yards and beyond
- TITANIUM BETA ERECTOR SPRING - Proprietary titanium beta erector spring that delivers three to four times the spring pressure of other scopes
BSA 3-9X40 Sweet 22 Rifle Scope with Side Parallax Adjustment and Multi-Grain Turret, Black Matte
- Advanced optical rifle scope with quick-change turret system
- Side parallax adjustment and multi-grain turret
- Water-, fog-, and shock-proof
- 40-millimeter lens with camera-quality glass and 3-9X magnification
- Limited lifetime warranty
TASCO .22 Riflescopes 4x32 Riflescope with 30/30 Reticle, Multi, One Size (MAG39X32D)
- Objective lens: 32mm
- Magenta multi-layered lens coatings and fully coated optics provide bright, clear images
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire, Second Focal Plane, 1-inch Tube Riflescope - V-Plex Reticle
1 used from $101.65
- The 2-7x32 Crossfire II Rim fire riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Plex reticle is a popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a variety of hunting applications.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.
CVLIFE 3-9x40 Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope with 20mm Free Mounts
- Specification: 3-9x40
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Diameter: 1.57
- Exit pupil: 0.2
- Length: 12.20
OMMO 3-9X40 Rifle Scope, Red Green Illuminated Optical Mil-Dot Riflescope for Hunting, with Flip-Open Covers
- 3-9X40 RIFLE SCOPE: OMMO rifle scope with green and red illuminations, 5-level brightness available, magnifications from 3X up to 9X, equipped with the superior eyepiece, rifle scopes long range provide you ultimate clarity
- HIGH PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY: The field of view of OMMO sight riflescope is 13.41-40.38 @100yds. The windage & elevation click value: 1/4 MOA 1/4" 100 yards, and with 2.7”-3.3” eye relief. Green and red mil-dot reticle provides outstanding accuracy for mid to long-range targets
- WATERPROOF & FOG-PROOF: OMMO rifle scopes with free mount, nice for hunting, with aviation-grade aluminum scope body, more impact resistant and light. the O-ring sealing and nitrogen filled reticle ensures outstanding water-proof and fog-proof performance
- FULLY MULTI-COATED LENS: OMMO riflescope 4x, 40 mm object lens with HD performance multi-coated lenses, increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. (Fully multi-coated glass provides good light transmission than others)
- ADJUSTABLE DIOPTER& WITH WEAVER: OMMO 3x9x40 rifle scopes with locking diopter, provides fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances. The premium two 1’’ complementary scope rings to be easily mounted onto any 20mm Picatinny or Weaver mount rails
Vortex Optics Viper 6.5-20x50 PA SFP Riflescope Mil-Dot MOA
- The Viper 6.5-20x50 is built on a 30mm main tube with a hard anodized finish providing a rugged, tough hunting scope; The Mil-Dot reticle is useful for helping to estimate range, windage and bullet holdover
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity; The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses
- Capped reset turrets allow quick re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope; Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position
- The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing while the MAG-Bar allows rapid, easy changes in magnification
- The Viper 6.5-20x50 scope is ideal for long range, predator/varmint, and target applications; O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper provides fogproof and waterproof performance
Burris 4.5 x-14 x -42mm Fullfield II Ballistic Plex Scope , Matte Black
2 used from $147.37
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price; High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission; Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field; Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest recoil
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product
The best 22 rifle scopes brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 22 rifle scopes from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 22 rifle scopes I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best 22 rifle scopes – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a 22 rifle scopes. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 22 rifle scopes. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 22 rifle scopes and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 22 rifle scopess fall within the price range of $ 29.86 to $ 29.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Barska AC10380 Plinker-22 Scope 3-9×32 30/30 Reticle with Rings , Black.
If you want something medium range, choose BSA 3-9X40 Sweet 22 Rifle Scope with Side Parallax Adjustment and Multi-Grain Turret, Black Matte. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the CVLIFE 3-9×40 Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope with 20mm Free Mounts
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 22 rifle scopes you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is CVLIFE 3-9×40 Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope with 20mm Free Mounts
3. The brand
Buying the 22 rifle scopes from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 22 rifle scopes to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 22 rifle scopes from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 22 rifle scopes?
The best 22 rifle scopes is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Barska AC10380 Plinker-22 Scope 3-9×32 30/30 Reticle with Rings , Black
Are there any good deals on 22 rifle scopes?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 22 rifle scopes and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 22 rifle scopes?
Although most of the cheaper 22 rifle scopes do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on CVLIFE 3-9×40 Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope with 20mm Free Mounts
Where can I buy the 22 rifle scopes?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 22 rifle scopes
We hope you liked the 22 rifle scopess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,