How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen bench vises . We would recommend using Forward DT08125A 5-Inch Heavy Duty Bench Vise 360-Degree Swivel Base and Head with Anvil (5″, Ductile Iron) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 10 best bench vises review:
Forward DT08125A 5-Inch Heavy Duty Bench Vise 360-Degree Swivel Base and Head with Anvil (5", Ductile Iron)
2 used from $110.40
- Jaw width:125mm(5"), Opening: 125mm(5"), Throat Depth: 67mm(2.6"), Clamp force: at least 5500lbs
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, stationary body and floating body are all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise
- Great for clamping and fixing workpiece: Higher clamping force; Longer opening; Bigger anvil; Deeper throat depth; Wider jaw; Round workpiece clamping; Microgroove tooth space for better grip; 360 degree swivel base providing unlimited clamping space
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 5" vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use. The front jaw can be rotated by 360 degree, more convenient for clamping works
YOST VISES LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2" (1 Pack)"
2 used from $27.74
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 30, 000 PSI cast iron construction, blue power coat finish
- Anvil: 1. 75” x 2” (4. 4CM x 5. 1CM)
WEN 455BV 5-Inch Heavy Duty Cast Iron Bench Vise with Swivel Base
- 5-inch by 3/4-inch grated jaws open up to 6 inches wide
- Swiveling base pivots over 120 degrees
- Constructed from heavy duty 36, 000 PSI cast iron
- Over 2950 pounds of clamping force tightly secure your workpiece in place
- Features an onboard 3. 4 by 3. 5-inch anvil
Wilton 550P Multi-Purpose Bench Vise, 5-1/2" Jaw Width (28824)
3 used from $156.07
- QUICK SETUP: Indexed at 30 degree increments for quick set up
- STRONG GRIP: Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- 360 DEGREE ROTATING HEAD: Can clamp material at any angle
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws and a V-jaw to easily hold round objects vertically
Forward 5-Inch Bench Vise Ductile Iron with Channel Steel and 360-Degree Swivel Base HY-30505-5In (5")
- Jaw width: 5"; Jaw Opening: 5"; Throat Depth: 2 3/4"; Pipe Capacity: diameter 3/4" - 2"
- Durable and Sturdy: high strength ductile Iron body (60,000 PSI) with best quality U-channel bar; Rubber washers can prevent the handle from sliding and cancel noise
- Replaceable top machinist jaws and built-in pipe jaws are grooved tooth designed for enhanced grip and higher clamping force(5,500lbs)
- More flexible: 360-degree swivel base with dual locking nuts provides unlimited clamping space and more safety; Tapping work can also be done on the large anvil of the bench vise
- Industrial Grade Vise: This 4" heavy-duty professional vise is suitable for use in the workshop, great for clamping and fixing workpieces
Yost Vises Model 465 Heavy-Duty Industrial 6.5- Inch Combination Pipe and Bench Vise Tool with 360-degree Swivel Base for Home or Industrial Craftsmen, Blue
3 used from $91.99
- Exclusive Interlocking gear base securely attaches the bench vise to your workbench or mounting surface — No slipping or scratching; engineered for optimal safety
- Smooth 360-degree rotating base with 2-point lock down - Ensures maximum stability and alignment for light- or heavy-duty work
- High clamp force of 4,950 lb. and a torque rating of 116 ft-lb strongly grips metal work, woodworking projects, car repairs, pipe work and other home or industrial precision vice projects
- Large Capacity: Jaw Width (6.5”); Jaw Opening (5.5”), Throat Depth (3.75”), Pipe Capacity: 1/8” x 2.5”D, Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated Top Jaws, Grooved Pipe Jaws Firmly Grip Irregular And Round Objects
- High-strength steel bar and 30,000 psi cast iron vise components
RIDGID 40185 BC210A Top Screw Bench Chain Vise, 1/8-inch to 2-1/2-inch Bench Vise with Built-In Crank Handle,Red/Black,Small
- Bench vise holds pipes securely in place with neoprene-coated jaws that won't score edges
- Chain tightens using the handy crank handle anchored to the base of the bench vise
- Rugged, cast-iron base offers superior stability and features a convenient pipe rest and bender
- Bench vise has a 1/8-inch to 2-1/2-inch (6 mm to 60 mm) pipe capacity
- Designed with the correct length cable for capacity of the vise
WILTON 865M Mechanics Pro Vise, 6-1/2" Jaw Width, 6" Jaw Opening (28812)
- GREATER DURABILITY: 60,000 psi ductile iron movable jaw and base.
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Inclosed spindle keeps lubricants in and contaminants out for smooth operation.
- LARGE ANVIL WORK SURFACE: Accommodates a wide range of striking needs.
- PRECISION-MACHINED SLIDE BAR: Eliminates movement in the front jaw, regardless of opened distance.
- NEEDLE ROLLER THRUST BEARING: Easier to apply and release greater clamping force.
YOST Vises 750-DI Multi-Jaw Rotating Combination Bench & Pipe Vise with Swivel Base
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
- Vise head rotates 360° with respect to the vertical, locking at every 30° or (12) twelve different locking positions and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface;
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement.No-pinch main screw handle
IRWIN Tools Record Light Duty Workshop Vise, 4.5-Inch (4935507)
- 4-1/2 in. jaw width and a 3 in. jaw capacity.
- 240-degree swivel base.
- Vises designed for the professional woodworker.
The best bench vises brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the bench vises from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the bench vises I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
What is the best bench vises?
The best bench vises is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Forward DT08125A 5-Inch Heavy Duty Bench Vise 360-Degree Swivel Base and Head with Anvil (5″, Ductile Iron)
Are there any good deals on bench vises?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best bench vises and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest bench vises?
Although most of the cheaper bench vises do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on RIDGID 40185 BC210A Top Screw Bench Chain Vise, 1/8-inch to 2-1/2-inch Bench Vise with Built-In Crank Handle,Red/Black,Small
Where can I buy the bench vises?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best bench vises
We hope you liked the bench visess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,