In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen 35mm slide scanners . We would recommend using KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 35mm slide scanners Review :
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
1 used from $129.99
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
135 Film Scanner High Resolution Slide Viewer,Convert 35mm Film,Negative &Slide to Digital JPEG Save into SD Card, with Slide Mounts Feeder No Computer/Software Required
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 Mega Pixel Stand alone Film/Slide, scan film to your SD card(up to 32GB SDHC) in 1800DPI high resolution
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480x234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently
- Operation system: Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8，10，Mac OS
KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5" LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
9 used from $99.99
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with Large 5" Display & HDMI, Converts 35mm/126/110/Super 8 Film & 135/126/110 Slides into Digital Photos, Built-in Memory (FS71)
- PRESERVE OLD MEMORIES - Quickly and easily converts 35mm/110/126/Super 8 film negatives & 135/126/110 slides into high resolution 22MP digital JPEG files
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW - Using the stunning 5" LCD screen, view your film, slides & scanned images directly on the scanner or use an HDMI cable (not included) to view on your TV or monitor
- BUILT-IN MEMORY & SD CARD SLOT - With a convenient 128MB internal memory and an SD card slot for up to 128GB of expandable memory you'll be able to scan and save a lifetime of photos
- NO COMPUTER NEEDED - No complicated or expensive photo-editing software or driver installation required, you can adjust brightness, RGB color correction, flip and mirror directly on the scanner
- FAST & EASY SCANNING - Simple setup for frustration-free operation to effortlessly scan your photos in less than 5 seconds each with the included fast-loading film trays
Pacific Image PowerSlide X Automated 35mm Slide Scanner
- PowerSlide X Automated 35mm Slide Scanner - Slide Holder - USB Cable - AC Adapter - Software CD-ROM - Manufacturer Warranty
- Magic Touch technology eliminates flaws in film, such as dust or scratches, in the final image scan
- Magazine feeder holds up to 50 slides at a time for quick and easy automatic feeding and scanning
- Multipass Xposure technology scans each frame or slide three separate times for optimal sharpness and color accuracy
- 10,000dpi resolution provides very hi-res scans with great dynamic range
KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to 22 Megapixel JPEG Images – Includes - 2.4 LCD Screen – Easy Load Film Adapters
5 used from $94.99
- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; View Images Big Screen TV, Etc.
Plustek OpticFilm 135i - Automatic Film & Slide Scanner, Batch converts 35mm Slides & Film Negatives, Support 3rd Party Editing Software Export with 7200 dpi Resolution and Infrared Dust/Scratch Remo
- OF 135i can automatic batch convert 35mm Slides and Negative film, perfect for people who have shoes box full of negatives and slides
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output (Nov-20 ,Mac version is 3600dpi , we will release new vision soon)
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- Support export to 3rd party image editing software. For example: Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. User can setting in preference and about export after scan.
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.12 ~ 11.x, user can download driver from Plustek website. Item with 2 year limited warranty.
DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm 135 110 126 and Super 8 Films/Slides/Negatives to Digital JPG Photos, Built-in 128MB Memory, 2.4 LCD Screen
3 used from $73.59
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
Rybozen Mobile Film and Slide Scanner, Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Films & Slides Using Your Smartphone Camera, Fun Toys and Gifts with LED Backlight, Rugged Plastic Folding Scanner
2 used from $26.07
- 【Foldable and Space Saving Design】This scanner is foldable and do not take up much room, you can Fold it into the Size of a Small Box, so it's very convenient to storage and travel.
- 【Relive Those Old Memories】Compatible with 35mm Slides and Film Negatives. No More Complicated operation and expensive fees.
- 【Simple and Super Easy to Use】Insert a slide or negative into the tray, turn on Built-In LED backlight, place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. Please note: the quality of photos will be limited to the resolution of your phone's camera.
- 【FILM TO JPEG with Your Phone】 Rybozen mobile film scanner allows you convert old 35mm Films and Slides With Your Smartphone. This scanner is a great gift for parents and interesting toy for kids.
- 【Free APP to Scan Edit and Share】Use free Rybozen App to Capture, Crop, Rotate and Filter; Adjust Color and Contrast; Share on Social Media!
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI - 35mm Film & Slides Scanner. IT 8 Calibration Target + SilverFast Ai Studio 8.8, 7200 dpi Resolution 64Bit HDRi , Mac/PC
- Built in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images
- Bundles Lasersoft Imageing SilverFast Ai Studio 8 ( US 299 )
- Standard IT8 Calibration Target (ISO 12641-1 compliant 1997) helps you ensures accurate color results , reducing the need for repeated scans or extensive post processing color correction
- HDRi function - captures this information into a 64bit color HDRi file or a 32bit greyscale HDRi file
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.7.x ~ 11.x (Big Sur) , user can download driver from Plustek website.
The best 35mm slide scanners brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 35mm slide scanners from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 35mm slide scanners I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
What is the best 35mm slide scanners?
The best 35mm slide scanners is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
Are there any good deals on 35mm slide scanners?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 35mm slide scanners and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 35mm slide scanners?
Although most of the cheaper 35mm slide scanners do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Plustek OpticFilm 135i – Automatic Film & Slide Scanner, Batch converts 35mm Slides & Film Negatives, Support 3rd Party Editing Software Export with 7200 dpi Resolution and Infrared Dust/Scratch Remo
Where can I buy the 35mm slide scanners?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 35mm slide scanners
We hope you liked the 35mm slide scannerss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,