This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best fly tying vises . We would recommend using Rotary Fly Tying Vise – Peak Fishing Vise With Pedestal Base as it is a high-quality product
Best fly tying vises Review :
Colorado Anglers 102 Supreme, Rotary Fly Tying Vise - Practical Fly Fishing Vise with 360° Rotation and Multiple Adjustments for Teasers and Jigs
- 360° ROTATION - The Colorado Anglers 102 Supreme, Rotary Fly Tying Vise enables 360 degree rotation whilst hooks are clamped for a better fishing experience
- MULTIPLE ADJUSTMENTS - This fly fishing vise is both practical and multifunctional, providing multiple adjustments for teasers and jigs
- RESILIENT DESIGN - This fly vise’s resilient design can hold a heavy gauge hook well enough to flair out bucktail and it comes with a cast iron clamp
- HOOK FUNCTIONALITY - Although designed for small hooks, it can accommodate most hook sizes, as well as saltwater hooks and it provides access to rear of hook
- FOR MULTIPLE JIGS - The vise can be used for a range of jigs, including 24oz jigs, 8oz bottom jigs, bucktail jigs, crapple jigs and more
Rotary Fly Tying Vise - Peak Fishing Vise With Pedestal Base
1 used from $175.70
- The Peak Rotary Vise is designed for optimal tying efficiency and ease of adjustment. Materials (including Stainless Steel, Brass, Tool Steel, and Aircraft Aluminum) are chosen to last a lifetime.
- Hardened and tempered tool steel jaws hold hooks securely, from size 2/0 (depending on exact hook wire diameter) down to the smallest on the market.
- The large stable pedestal base will hold this vise where you set it and the non-marking feet will protect the surface you set it on.
- The steel base is powder coated white for a durable surface that provides a backdrop you can see your materials against.
- The base also includes an integrated hook/bead pocket with rounded edges for ease of removal and two accessory post mounting holes (accessory post not included).
Griffin Odyssey Spider Fly Tying Vise
- Lifetime Guarantee and 100% made in the USA
- Jaw capacity is 28 to 4/0
- The Odyssey Fly Tying vise is a true 360 degree rotating vise that come with a c-clamp and bobbin cradle.
- An entry level Fly Tying Vise at an entry level price
- Made from the finest materials and made to last a lifetime
Regal Medallion Fly Tying Vise, Traditional base
- Regal Medallion Series Traditional Jaw and Bronze Traditional Base - Fly Tying
M MAXIMUMCATCH Maxcatch Rotary Fly Tying Vise Alloy Travel Vice (TVC Green Fly Vise)
- A beginner's vise that will satisfy experienced tiers as well.
- The Apprentice Vise has a rotary tension screw, a hinged stem, and will hold hooks size 28 to 1/0.
- All anodized aluminum from 2024 aluminum with hardened steel jaws. Improvements include a rotating head, a hinged stem.
- The rotating head allows tiers to turn a fly over without removing the hook from the jaws, giving them much greater versatility with this vise. C-clamp opening distance 2 3/4"7cm.
- Includes an extra fly tying tools caddy and a vice fly rack
Riverruns Fly Tying Vise
- Aventik quality fly tying vise, made of hard andoziezd aluminum body and hard chromium carbon steel jaw materials can for a long time use. It is light weight only 9.63OZ (273g), compact and easy for travel.
- This is a extremely durable and simple single lever action rotary fly tying travel vise to minimize weight whilst retaining tensile strength and durability, with hardened and tempered steel jaws. The vise is accompanied by a sturdy C-clamp to help anchor it in place. The in-line head assembly rotate 360 degrees, this allows the tier to view the fly from all angles, to finish fly tying without removing the hook. By rotating the screw, height of the vise can be adjusted.
- The hard chromium carbon steel jaw accommodate size #22 to #3/0 fly hooks. Please note that this is an approximation as the gauge of the wire used to manufacture fly hooks do vary from brand to brand. We cancelled extra midge jaw program after first butch testing, it is not necessary. Since this Standard jaw has all the functions.
- Length: 8.6 inch (21.5cm). Color: silver + black color. The vise is ideal for a beginner wishing to upgrade to a rotary vise or an experienced fly tier looking for an inexpensive vise or lightweight travelling vise for that trip away.
- Free Aventik Fly Tying Vise Racks in two popular colors, Grey and Black. Made of Styrofoam 15PA, high density with hook rust inhibition, 16 slits each for holding hooks and flies securely. Size 2.5 Inch 6.5 cm dia, can slide over and fix on any vise stem. A stainless steel spring included for adding on the vise for holding any fly tying thread or feathers.
Wooden Fly Tying Kit Ez Vise
- Fly Tying Vise and Wooden Tool Kit
Colorado Anglers Super Aa Vise 103
- Super AA Fly Tying Vise
- All purpose Vise
- Full 360 rotation
- Easy to operate
- Great Vise for all levels of Fly Tying
Regal Travel Fly Tying Vise
- Regal Aluminum Base Travel Vise - Fly Tying
Peak Non-Rotary Vise Authorized Dealer - Fly Tying
Top fly tying vises brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the fly tying vises from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the fly tying vises I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying fly tying vises
There are some things you should consider when buying a fly tying vises. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a fly tying vises. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your fly tying vises and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most fly tying visess fall within the price range of $ 164.95 to $ 459.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Rotary Fly Tying Vise – Peak Fishing Vise With Pedestal Base.
If you want something medium range, choose STEELHEAD FLY TYING ART AND DESIGN. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Stonfo Transformer Fly Tying Vise
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the fly tying vises you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Stonfo Transformer Fly Tying Vise
3. The brand
Buying the fly tying vises from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your fly tying vises to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a fly tying vises from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best fly tying vises?
The best fly tying vises is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Rotary Fly Tying Vise – Peak Fishing Vise With Pedestal Base
Are there any good deals on fly tying vises?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best fly tying vises and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest fly tying vises?
Although most of the cheaper fly tying vises do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Stonfo Transformer Fly Tying Vise
Where can I buy the fly tying vises?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best fly tying vises
We hope you liked the fly tying visess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,