In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen violin strings . We would recommend using D’Addario Prelude Violin String Set, 4/4 Scale Medium Tension – Solid Steel Core, Warm Tone, Economical and Durable – Educator’s Choice for Student Strings – Sealed Pouch to Prevent Corrosion, 1 Set as it is our top pick for you
Best violin strings Review :
D’Addario Prelude Violin String Set, 4/4 Scale Medium Tension – Solid Steel Core, Warm Tone, Economical and Durable – Educator’s Choice for Student Strings – Sealed Pouch to Prevent Corrosion, 1 Set
1 used from $15.04
- EDUCATOR’S CHOICE – Designed with quick bow response and ease of use in mind, D’Addario’s Prelude violin strings are the educator’s preferred choice for student strings. Due to their unique blend of warm tone, affordability and durability, they are ideal for both new and experienced student violinists.
- SOLID STEEL CORE – Prelude violin strings are manufactured using a solid steel core for maximum durability and warmest sound. Available in both full and fractional sizes, the Prelude line has an option for any age student.
- MADE TO LAST – With its solid steel construction and uniquely-designed sealed pouches, Prelude strings have an unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, the strings wear well and can stand up to a student player’s usage.
- FOR 4/4 SCALE VIOLIN – Scaled to fit a 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting strings. All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
JSI Special 4/4 Violin String Set: Gold Label Loop-End E & Dominant A, D, and G Strings - Medium Gauge
- Full Set includes Pirastro Gold Label Plain Steel Loop-End E, Thomastik Dominant Aluminum Wound Perlon Core Ball-End A, Thomastik Dominant Aluminum Wound Perlon Core Ball-End D, Thomastik Dominant Silver Wound Perlon Core Ball-End G
- 4/4 Violin
- Medium Gauge
Imelod Violin strings Universal Full Set (G-D-A-E) violin Fiddle String Strings Steel Core Nickel-silver Wound with Nickel-plated Ball End for 4/4 3/4 1/2 1/4 Violins
- 5pcs violin universal strings (E-E-A-D-G), nickel wound with ball end for 4/4 3/4 2/4 1/4 Violins
- The E-1st string is stainless steel wire, other strings are high-quality solid steel core with nickel-silver wound, which optimized to create the warmest sounding.
- Each string is individually packed and sealed to protect from corrosion.
- Soft and vibrant tone, clear and bright sound.
- Perfect strings replacement for violin lovers from beginners students to advanced players
Thomastik Dominant 4/4 Violin String Set - Medium Gauge - Steel Ball-End E
- Used by Students and Professionals around the world
- Made in Austria
- Genuine Thomastik-Infeld Product
SAVITA 4/4 Violin String Universal Set Classic Silver String (GDAE) Steel Core with Nickel-Plated Ball Head for Violin Instruments
- Package Content: You will receive 4pcs violin strings. The strings (EAGD) sizes are 0.26mm 0.36mm 0.5mm 0.73mm respectively. You can choose appropriate size to match your violin.
- Durable Material: Steel core composite nickel silver wound with ball end, so the violin strings have good durability.
- Mellow Tones: Violin strings can create mellow tones and rich sounds. In particular, the E string is harmoniously blended with the G and D strings, which makes the sound vivid and sweet.
- Quality Control: Strings are designed and manufactured to the severe quality controls. You can enjoy your violin time for long-time use.
- Wide Application: Universal violin strings can match all sizes of 1/2, 1/4, 3/4 and 4/4. They are ideal for violin learners and music players at all level.
Thomastik 135B Dominant Strings Set 4/4 with Steel E Ball
- Highly flexible, multi-strand nylon core
- For artists who feel uncomfortable with steel strings
- Comparable in sound to gut, without gut's disadvantages
- Dominant violin set with plain E Ball end 4/4
- Aluminum wound A & D, Silver Wound G
Pirastro Evah Pirazzi 4/4 Violin String Set - Medium Gauge - Steel Ball-End E
- Full Set includes All Ball-End Steel E, Aluminum/Synthetic A, Silver/Synthetic D, Silver/Synthetic G
- 4/4 Violin
- Medium Gauge
Thomastik Infeld Vienna Vision Violin Strings Set 4/4 Size VI100
- Used by students and professionals around the world
- Made in Austria
- Genuine thomastik-infeld product
- Complete set, 4/4 size
- Aluminum wound A, pure silver D & G
Thomastik Peter Infeld 4/4 Violin Strings Set with Tin E
- Peter Infield
- Synthetic Core
- Tin plated E, Aluminum Wound A, Silver Wound D & G
3 Packs Full Set Replacement Stainless Steel 4/4 Size Violin Strings E A D G
- Stainless Steel Violin Strings
- E1 A2 D3 G4
- 4/4 Size
- Package Include:3 Sets
- 3 Sets=3*(E1 A2 D3 G4)=12 Strings
Top violin strings brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the violin strings from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the violin strings I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
What is the best violin strings?
The best violin strings is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is D’Addario Prelude Violin String Set, 4/4 Scale Medium Tension – Solid Steel Core, Warm Tone, Economical and Durable – Educator’s Choice for Student Strings – Sealed Pouch to Prevent Corrosion, 1 Set
Are there any good deals on violin strings?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best violin strings and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest violin strings?
Although most of the cheaper violin strings do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Pirastro Evah Pirazzi 4/4 Violin String Set – Medium Gauge – Steel Ball-End E
Where can I buy the violin strings?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best violin strings
We hope you liked the violin stringss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,